William Hill Horse Racing Review & Betting Offers
William Hill site offers a comprehensive selection of horse racing odds, betting markets, including handicap races at William Hill Racing League, and promotions for customers in the UK and overseas. William Hill began operating as a licensed bookmaker back in 1934. They satisfy all of the criteria that these regulators demand, including the provision of adequate customer support – you can contact William Hill with queries 24/7 via live chat, or alternatively use their phoneline, email or social media services.
The William Hill has had a close affiliation with horse racing. Indeed, whether it is offering betting markets or sponsorships of the biggest events, the company has always been synonymous with horse racing. Interesting, that the biggest ever horse racing win at William Hill was from a customer who placed a 50p bet on a 2,000,000/1 accumulator that earned him £1 million.
Choose from hundreds of races and bet the win or place (live events and virtual horse betting). You can even watch live races, see results, read free predictions and tips, follow thei radio streams. In addition to, William Hill ongoing promotions for new and existing customers like enhanced odds and boosts for major horse racing events.
William Hill Horse Racing Offers
- New Customer Bonus 2022: Bet £10 to get £40.
- With Best Odds Guaranteed, William Hill will honour the ante-post odds if they are greater than the Starting Price (SP).
- Enhanced horse racing odds are offered on a range of big meets like the Grand National in 2022. You can also claim Racing Flash Odds which are available for a limited time only.
- Bet Boosts are offered regularly at William Hill horse racing betting site and via mobile app. You can choose up to 3 Bet Boosts per day which can be used to enhance your win or each-way wager.
- Pick Your Places offer lets you increase the number of each-way places available.
- Fancy an outsider bet? Choose the Lengthen Your Odds option and create an even bigger each-way price for your bet.
There are lots of horse racing bonuses going at William Hill sportsbook. Punters can get extra places on selected meetings every week as well as getting the best odds guaranteed on all UK horse racing. Remember, that new customers who want to start betting on horses at William Hill can claim free bets just by signing up and making a first deposit.
William Hill Horse Racing Welcome Bonus
Bet £10 to get £40 to use with as New Customer
|William Hill Bonus||£30 free bets for horse racing markets|
|Bonus Conditions||Deposit 10 at odds of 1/5 or greater. New Customers 18, UK|
|Best Horse Racing Events 2022||Royal Ascot, Grand National, Cheltenham Festival|
|Extras||William Hill offers odds boost, live streaming, horse betting tips, results and in-play + existing customers promotions|
Create an account at William Hill to get £40 in free funds. Horse racing bettors new to the site will get £40 in free bets after placing a wager of £10 or more on any sports market at odds of at least 1/5 (1.20). Use your William Hill free bets on major UK horse racing events like the Grand National, Cheltenham Gold Cup or Royal Ascot. Any unused funds will expire 30 days after being credited.
There are a number of wagering requirements to consider prior to placing your qualifying wagers. The odds for your opening gambit must be 1/2 or longer in order to trigger the welcome bonus, which will be paid in two £15 denominations.
Remember, you need to deposit with certain payment methods in order to be eligible for the offer – those that don’t apply include, Skrill, Neteller, ecoPayz, and PayPal. It’s also worth noting that William Hill does not offer a deposit bonus for any horse racing, instead, you will receive a free bet. Customers must be 18 or over. Full terms and conditions apply. Please gamble responsibly. begambleaware.org.
William Hill Horse Racing Odds, Bets & Events
William Hill offers one of the best horse racing online betting services around. You can bet on hundreds of races every day at courses across the UK and abroad. Bet the race winner or place, or cover a match bet where you back one horse to beat another.
- The William Hill Lobby makes it easy to get to the races you want fast. Browse the racing lobby to find races ordered by day, racecourse, or country. You can even find all meetings available through the ITV Racing stream or which events carry payouts for extra places.
- Live Streams: William Hill offers subscribers live weekly streaming of the biggest horse racing events. Many races are free to watch through William Hill’s Betting TV stream or via RacingTV.
- In-Play Betting Odds: William Hill offers you live weekly streaming of the biggest horse racing events, as well as offering in-play odds on most meeting and festivals. This means you can keep up-to-date with the latest action on all levels, whilst you simultaneously stream and bet at hand.
- Free Horse Racing Betting Tips: William Hill racing employs many expert journalists to provide the best tips on any horse racing, Whether it be an outside pick or a tip on who could place, they cover them all. Legendary jockey Sir Anthony McCoy also posts his very own predictions for upcoming races on the William Hill site.
- Virtual Horse Racing & Bet Calculator: Check out William Hill free Bet Calculator to work out your potential winnings for today’s racing.
Major horse racing events to bet on at William Hill in 2022:
- Grand National (best odds at William Hill)
- Royal Ascot 2022
- Scottish Grand National
- Kentucky Derby
- Cheltenham Festival
The biggest horse racing events in the UK to bet on with William Hill are Royal Ascot, the Grand National, the Cheltenham Festival, and the Hennessy Gold Cup. William Hill will offer special bonuses and promotions relevant to these races, so it’s a good idea to keep these booked in your calendar and to keep an eye out for any special offers.
If you’re looking for Cheltenham promotions, you should go to the promotions section on the William Hill website. There, you will find outright winners and placing bonuses to name just a few special offers.
William Hill Horse Racing App
The consensus is that the William Hill app is very easy to bet with, with their app currently holding a 4.6/5 rating on the Apple App Store. The William Hill horse betting app can be downloaded on both Android and iOS devices.
Download William Hill racing app for free, sign up and login to start wagering on horses with a welcome bonus described in this review. In comparison to other horse racing betting apps, William Hill isn’t a dedicated horse racing app like TVG in the USA, for example, and instead offers a host of other sports as well. Despite this, the platform is just as easy to use and has been praised for its user-friendly features.
Follow these four steps to sign up with the William Hill:
1. Click the sign-up William Hill button.
2. Provide the required personal information on the registration page.
3. Click the confirmation button.
4. Deposit and get free bet bonus for horse racing
Banking & Withdrawals
William Hill Racebook allows deposits through the usual methods. You can’t use a credit card in the UK, but debit cards, e-Wallets, and bank transfers are all solid alternative options. You can also use the William Hill Plus Card to cash out in-store.
- Visa (max. £99,000)
- Mastercard (max. £99,000)
- PayPal (max. £5,500)
- Skrill (max. £80,000)
- NETELLER (max. £25,000)
- ecoPayz (max. £8,400)
- Apple Pay (max. £99,000)
- Online bank transfer (max. £10,000)
- paysafecard (max. £200)
William Hill Horse Racing Betting FAQs
Horse racing bettors new to the site will get £40 in free bets after placing a wager of £10 or more at odds of at least 1/5 (1.20).
12 teams participate in the brand new William Hill Racing League, which consists of 36 handicap races, taking place over 6 weeks. All races are handicap races open to horses three-years-old and above with a handicap rating of 0-90. Each race has a guaranteed field of 12 runners, with £50,000 prize money per race. More here.
A trifecta bet is when you must predict which horse will finish first, second and third.
Head-to-head betting, also known as two-way betting, refers to a backing or laying one of two outcomes on an outright market.
A straight win bet is still the most popular.