NetBet: Win £500 If You Pick the Correct Scores
NetBet is currently not offering a free bet welcome promotion. However, there is still an exciting opportunity for you to sign up and put your skills to the test by predicting the correct scores. Read on to find out more about this thrilling option.
With the NetBet Sports Betting Offer, you can win up to £500 cash by correctly predicting the scores of four games in a round. And that’s not all! If you top the leaderboard on July 31st, you will be rewarded with 2 x VIP tickets to witness the exhilarating England v Italy match on October 17th, 2023 at the legendary Wembley Stadium.
The NetBet sports is one of the top UK bookmakers with a strong focus on football and English Premier League. They cover a huge range of games (offering competitive odds, also in-play) as well as special bonus.
NetBet Free Bet Promo
Make four correct score predictions in a round of four games to win up to £500 cash. If you top the leaderboard on July 31st, you will receive 2 x VIP tickets to England v Italy on October 17th, 2023 at Wembley.
NetBet Sports Bonus Terms
Let’s take a look at the important terms and conditions:
- Each round of the NetBet Sports Offer will close before the first kick-off, allowing you ample time to finalize your predictions.
- Please allow up to 20 minutes after placing your first bet to access the Correct Score Predictor and make your predictions.
- Only one participation per player is allowed per round, and this offer is valid from April 15th to July 31st, 2023.
- It’s important to note that all knockout games are based on 90 minutes only.
- The player who secures the top spot on the leaderboard by July 31st, 2023, will be awarded 2 x VIP tickets to the highly anticipated England v Italy match at Wembley on October 17th, 2023, at 13:45. In the event of a tie, the player with the most correct outcomes on the 1×2 predictions will emerge as the winner.
- The lucky recipient of the VIP tickets must be reachable between July 31st and August 6th, 2023. In case the winner cannot attend, the prize will be passed on to the second-place winner and so forth.
- Free Bets and cash prizes will be credited within 48 hours of the final game of each day.
- The breakdown of prizes is as follows: correctly predict 4 out of 4 scores to win £500 cash, 3 out of 4 scores to receive a £20 Free Bet, 2 out of 4 scores to gain a £5 Free Bet, and 1 out of 4 scores will not result in a win.
- Free Bets can be utilized on any sport and are valid for 7 days. While single or Combo bets are allowed, system bets are not eligible for this promotion.
- Remember, each game is based on 90 minutes only. If one game gets abandoned and you correctly predict the other three, you will be rewarded with a £20 Free Bet.
- In the event of multiple winners, the £500 cash prize will be divided among them.
- Lastly, please note that only players from the United Kingdom are eligible to participate in this thrilling NetBet Sports Offer.
How to claim the NetBet Sports bonus
- After you have confirmed your UK location, you enter your email address and create password
- Then you enter personal details and after this contact info.
- To claim the NetBet Bonus you enter available bonus code in the final step of registration.
Sport Betting Markets at NetBet
The sports you would expect to be able to gamble on are all present, from football to horse racing, basketball, and tennis. Look out for big tournaments like the World Cup, British Open, and other events you may be interested in. Less commonly seen sports include badminton, darts, and Aussie rules. At NetBet you can now bet on outcome of the FIFA World Cup.
BetNet Live Streaming and In-play?
You can find in-play wagering in the Live Betting section of the site. This is where you can also follow live scores and see the latest statistics on matches that are being played right now. Other types of bets on the NetBet sports section are covered in the specials tabs, where you can predict the outcome of the BAFTAs and the Academy Awards among other things.
Can I Get Free Tips?
If you want some extra help, visit the NetBet blog, where you will find tips and analysis on various sports. It isn’t clear who writes the blogs and they are fairly basic, but you will find a lot of the information you need to know before a big event.
The Steps Needed to Sign Up
The button that says ‘join now’ gets you started on the NetBet registration process. After that, you choose your country and you will then be prompted for your email address, password, and currency. The next step is for your personal details like name, username, and date of birth. You then move onto the following page, where your address and phone number are added as contact details. The final stage of the sign up process is where you accept the terms & conditions, as well as any bonus that is on offer.
Android users can download the NetBet app from the official site. You won’t find it on the Google Play Store and there is no iOS version for iPhone owners.
The NetBet Sports Bonus and Claiming Free Bets
The NetBet bonus for new players is a £30 free bet and free spins offer. To claim it, you need to sign up and then place £30 in a single or combo bet within seven days. Once this bet is settled, you will be given £30 worth of free bets and the same number of free spins.
The qualifying bet can be on any sport, but it doesn’t count if you cash out. Your free bet then needs to be used on an acca bet with at least two selections. It can be used in any sport or virtual sports market. You have three days to use the free bet after it is awarded.
Your free spins are split up into batches of 50, for their casino section, and 25 for their Vegas games. In each case, the spins are for the selected Age of the Gods slots and are worth £0.20 each.
NetBet bonus codes are offered from time to time and could give your funds a boost, provide increased odds, and so on.
Add money to your NetBet sports account through the ‘deposit’ button. The following banking methods are accepted in the UK.
- Visa/MasterCard debit cards
- Google Pay
- Bank Transfer
Most deposit methods are instant and have a minimum of £10. Among the exceptions, we can see that CashtoCode has a minimum of £20, while Trustly and bank transfers can take a few working days to go through.
Withdrawals also vary by method. For instance, Visa withdrawals take four to eight days and can be from £10 to £35,000. PayPal is instant and withdrawals are accepted from £10 to £5,000.
A Look at Other Reviews
There are both positive and negative NetBet sports betting reviews around. If we look at Trustpilot, we can see a mixture of feedback, as close to a thousand reviewers have contributed. Out of those people, 47% call it excellent and 29% say it is bad, with the rest somewhere in between those extremes.
The most common complaints appear to be around customer service issues and stakes being limited after a win.
Comparison of NetBet Sports Betting with Others
The excellent selection of sports makes this a good choice. The welcome offer stands up well against other betting sites like Bet365 and Betway too.
The NetBet brand has been seen on numerous Brazilian football strips, as they have sponsored the likes of Fortaleza, Vasco da Gama, and Red Bull Bragantino.
NetBet Sports FAQs
The help section on the site tells you to get in touch with their support team by email, at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you want to close your account.
The fastest withdrawal methods are PayPal and Much Better, which are instant. The slowest are wire transfer and Trustly, at up to 12 days.
The Add2Bet feature is used on this site to let you add a new wager to a bet slip with an existing bet already on it.