What are the best online casinos in the UK right now?
Based on honest customer reviews the bet365, Great Britain Casino, William Hill, Betfred, Ladbrokes are among the best online casinos to play at in 2022. You may also check out newer online gambling platforms such as 10Bet, Regal, Duelz, PlayLuck, Plaza and othe sites for real money casino games.
|Our top choice||bet365 UK Casino|
|Best New Casino Site||Spin & Win Casino|
|Live Casino #1 in UK||William Hill|
|Best Mobile App Casino||Unibet|
|Best Payout Casino||Betfred, Aspers Casino|
|Paypal Casino Online||Bet365|
|Best Slot Casino Site||William Hill Games, Lucky Vip|
|Top-Rated British Casino||Ladbrokes|
|NO Wagering Bonus Casino||Grosvenor Casino|
UK online casino: which site should you go for?
If you are looking for the best casino sites, then we have some great news for you! After doing extensive research on UK-licensed online casinos, we are ready to share our findings with you.
There are many casino sites in the UK that offer players the chance to experience all of their favourite games in one place.
One thing they all have in common is that they offer a range of bonuses and promotions too – so it’s worth checking them all out. Our advice is to find the site and an app that has the best offers, games, promotions, and enjoy your time playing at some of the UK’s best online casinos today!
Plenty of the best casinos from around the planet are authorised to provide their games to UK players. This means that you are spoiled for choice when it comes to finding the perfect site for your needs.
One of the top British online casino sites is Betway. This is a hugely popular gambling site which makes it easy for you to get started in style. The William Hill casino is also a solid option from a highly recognisable name that is worth checking out too. 888 Casino website also comes from a global brand that has a top-notch selection of games for Brits.
How do we review online casinos: what’s important?
Casino gamblers in England have an enormous choice of online gaming sites and casinos to choose from. As long as you’re aged 18 or over, you can open an account and play jackpot slots or table games like roulette and blackjack. That’s why we carefully test each and every British casino when compiling our recommended list.
- Range of Slots & Games: The best casinos in UK will offer a healthy selection of video slots, table games, and instant win games for players. You’ll be able to select games from a broad range of developers and add titles to your Favourites list. A great online casino will let you play games through your web browser or smartphone. There’s no need to download a thing as most modern games are programmed to work in HTML5. Why clog up your hard drive when you can play online?
- Licenced by the UK Gambling Commission: By law, all UK online casinos must be licenced by the Gambling Commission. Sites will be regulated to ensure payouts are fair and players have access to deposit limits.
- Reliability & Security: The best casinos run a safe and secure platform for online gamblers. Your personal data will be protected and your funds will be segregated in secure bank accounts away from the casino’s day-to-day costs. Plus, games and slots will be audited and payouts regularly tested.
- Mobile Gaming: We also check the casino’s mobile capabilities. You should be able to download a native mobile app for your Apple or Android device. Play hundreds of slots and table games on the move through your smartphone.
- Deposit Options for Players: Banking is super-easy at the top online casinos in the UK. Use your debit card to make instant transfers, or use an e-Wallet for safe and secure payments. It’s vital you get your money in and out of a casino account quickly. A slow casino means you may miss out on a promotion or slots jackpot. Luckily, the best online casino sites in the UK offer fast banking every time. You will be able to make instant deposits with your debit card, e-Wallet, or bank account. Better still, you will avoid transaction fees at the top gambling sites. Plus, the best casinos will let you deposit as little as £5-10 at a time.
- Free Spins Bonuses & Promotions: All casinos offer a spread of bonuses and deals to reward customers. Good casino sites run welcome bonuses and free spins promos with achievable wagering terms and conditions. Plus, you can enjoy ongoing promotions as a regular customer, such as Game of the Week, points races, and slots leaderboard challenges.
- Customer Service: Good customer support separates great online casinos from terrible ones. You should be able to access live chat 24 hours a day, as well as phone and email support.
UK Online Casinos to go for in 2022:
- William Hill Casino
- bet365 UK Casino
- Ladbrokes Casino
- All British Casino
- PlayOjo Casino
- PlayZee Casino
- HeySpin Casino
- Grosvenor Casino
- JackpotJoy Casino
- Aspers Casino
The list of the best-rated casinos
- bet365 UK Casino
- William Hill
- Unibet Casino
- Coral Online Casino
- Matchbook Casino
UK best old casinos vs new casino sites
There are hundreds of online casinos available in the UK. But which do you choose? Some gambling sites have been operating since the 1990s and have built up a reputation for quality and quantity like bet365 Casino. Established casino sites may also be operated by large companies who run multiple gambling sites (for example, Entain running Labdrokes and Coral casinos).
New casinos, meanwhile, take longer to build trust. They might not offer the same range of games and their customer support may be poor. But newest casino sites can also boast interesting promotions and free spins offers, interesting never-seen-before slots and games based on great software, and cutting-edge branding. Some of the top new online casino websites are: PlayOjo Casino, PlayZee Casino, HeySpin Casino and more.
Casinos with the best promotions
The most popular online casinos in the UK entice you to sign up thanks to generous bonuses. Unibet casino, Matchbook and other casino sites are giving out free spins to all new customers. This is something that begins right away, with a welcome bonus to get you settled in. The following are some types of deals you can look for when joining the best UK online casinos right now:
- A boost to your first deposit at one of the mentioned here online casinos. This could see you get an extra 100%, 300%, or more added to your funds. You’ll need to play through the winnings a set number of times before you can withdraw them.
- A batch of free, real-money spins may be awarded on a popular slot. Try Jonny Jackpot, get 500+ free spins to play with.
- A cashback promotion form an online casino site lets you recover part of your money if you lose. Normally, it is a part of so called loyalty bonus programs offered by UK casinos to keep their existing customers.
- Free Spins offers give a nice chance on specific and most popular slots, such as Book of Ra or Sarburst at Unibet Casino.
Quick history of online casinos in the UK
The UK has one of the longest-established and most reputable online casino industries in the world. British online casinos are regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, which ensures that only professional sites that look after their customers can operate here. There are many excellent choices to take into account when you start to look for the UK best online casinos.
Online casinos in the UK offer an unrivalled selection of slots and games and some of the best bonuses on the web. The online casino industry has grown over the last 20 years. The 2005 Gambling Act was the first piece of legislation to properly regulate online gaming in the UK. It also saw the setting up of the new UK Gambling Commission.
Under current laws, UK gamblers over 18 can play online or on mobile for real money. They can win real money jackpots on hundreds of games, and even fund their accounts at participating land-based casinos. UK casino players now have dozens of great gambling sites to choose from. Games are provided by some of the biggest software developers in the world. Gambling is safe and funds are properly protected.
Casino gambling has been around in the UK for decades. But the relaxation of British gaming laws only happened in the mid-2000s. After the 2005 Gambling Act was introduced, UK players were able to access hundreds of casinos online, but the reliability varied from site to site. It was only nine years later that the Gambling (Licensing & Advertising) Act of 2014 put in a proper framework for UK casinos.
Under the 2014 law, any online casino operating in the UK must have a Gambling Commission licence. Software developers too must acquire a UK licence in order to supply games to the UK market. The conditions have toughened since 2014 too. It’s often hard to try play-money slots and games at casinos if you’re in the UK and don’t have a casino account. And to comply with fraud and security requirements, you must provide proof of ID and home address in order to gamble for real money online.