There are literally hundreds of mobile apps available for betting in the UK, but which ones are the best? Based on our analysis and user rankings, the UK’s top betting apps currently are: bet365, 10Bet, Betfred, and SBK app.
Best Betting Apps (2023) for iOS and Android Phones
Here is a list of the top apps we think are best for mobile sports betting in the UK. Take a look:
- bet365 UK best betting app – code 365GMBLR, £30 free bet offer
- SBK mobile bet app – bet £10 get £30 bonus
- BetWay App
- Betfred Sportsbook App
- 10bet – new betting app
- Grosvenor Sports – Double your odds promo
- UK Unibet gambling app – 100% signup bonus
- Mr Play App Bookmaker
- Ladbrokes App
- Coral Bet App
- BetVictor Sports
- Boylesports – best football betting app
- Fitzdares UK App
- All British Sports Bet App
Which app is a good one for betting right now?
The bet365 is the best-rated betting app for mobile sports users in the UK, according to the recent product research by Eilers & Krejcik Gaming, LLC. The score is 18.4 out of 20 after numerous tests across several categories such as UX, interface, core betting features and design. Download their free app now to place bets on sports on your Android or iOS smartphone. Use promotional code 365GMBLR to receive a free sign up bonus bet £30.
The TOP Betting Apps & Bonuses for UK
- bet365 UK Bet App: Get £30 free bet, use code 365GMBLRbest in-play football betting app for Android and iOS, live odds, free bets
- Grosvenor Sport – Bonus for Mobile UsersDouble The Odds for new customers, max £10
- SBK – Best Odds: £30 free bets, use code BRITISHG30one of the best sports betting apps in UK – (based on customer reviews)
- Betfred UK Sportsbook AppPaypal deposits, top in bonus offers. Bet £10 get £30 Free Bets.
- Betway Sports AppGet up to £30 Free Bets if your first Acca looses.
- All British Sports – New Betting AppNew All British sports app for Android and iOS phones. Get 10% in cashback free bet bonus and enhanced odds.
- Fitzdares Mobile appGet free betting app and receive a free bet bonus.
- 10bet AppGet up to £50 free bets as new user of 10bet app
Betting App With Free Bets
- bet365 UK betting Android app – £30 free bets offer, code 365GMBLR
- SBK sports betting app – use code BRITISHG30 get 30 in free bets
- Grosvenor Sports app – Double the odds, Max £10
- 10bet app – get £50 in free bet
- SpredEx app – up to £10 in free bet + £300 cashback
UK’s TOP Sports Betting Apps Reviewed
The best apps for mobile sports betting in the UK in 2023 are bet365 (£50 free bet), 10bet app, Betfred Sports, Ladbrokes app, 888 Sports Bet App, and Unibet. These mobile bookmaker apps can be downloaded for free and instantly installed on iOS and Android phones and tablets. View betting codes here.
This top betting app offers a range of payment options to suit your needs because when you are wagering, you don’t want to waste too much time getting funds in or out of your account. These options range from bank transfers and debit/credit cards to digital wallets and pre-paid cards.
10Bet Mobile App
Mobile app with an intuitive user interface that allows sports betting on the go and in just a few clicks, without freezing or crashing. This is a must for the modern bettor.
Grosvenor Sports Mobile
Grosvenor – A newly launched bookmaker who is most known for their casinos around the UK and their online casino Grosvenor Casinos. The popularity is growing among other bookmakers’ apps for betting on smartphones (Android and iOS) in the UK. This application gives punters the cash-out option, which has been hailed as one of the great sports betting innovations and is a must for any reputable sports wagering app.
For fans who like to react to the action unfolding or predict an event during play, this betting app offers in-play, live sports betting options on sports events across the globe to give UK punters extra flexibility.
one of the best in UK football betting app that also allows you to wager on novelty events and non-sporting topics such as politics. They will even give you an option to request odds on events not listed.
10bet Updated Mobile Sports Betting App for UK users (also for Android). Read about new features and functions.
Other bookmaker apps you can try are: All British, TalkSport and 10bet.
How to find the right mobile bookie?
By assessing the mobile experience, user-friendliness, welcome offers, and payment methods, we can recommend these apps for mobile betting on iOS and Android. The best sport bet app (UK) should be ergonomic, easy to sign up, adaptable and with a number of useful features like live scores, streaming, in-play odds. The betting apps should also provide users with the popular payment and deposit methods, bonus offers and customer support. Check out top football betting apps here.
Here some of the best mobile bookmakers for experienced and new UK users:
- Bet365bet365: Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets. Code 365GMBLR18+, BeGambleAware.org.
New Customers Only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code 365GMBLR can be used during registration but does not change the offer amount in any way.Read Bet365 Review365GMBLR
- GrosvenorGrosvenor Sport: Bet £10 Get doubled your odds18+, BeGambleAware.org.
New customers. Min stake £10. Get doubled your odds. Keep it fun – set your deposit limit. In order to qualify, customers must place a single bet of at least £10.at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater. Each-way bets must be £10 e/w (£20 total stake) or greater. Three £10 free bet tokens will be applied upon qualifying bet settlement. Country Restrictions and Full T&Cs apply.Read Grosvenor Review
- BetfredBetFred Bonus: Bet £10, Get £40 in Bonuses18+, BeGambleAware.org.
UK customers only. Register using the promo code WELCOME40, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets and £10 in Free Spins (50x20p) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Free Bet stakes are not included in any returns. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.Read Betfred ReviewWELCOME40
- BetwayBetway Sports New Customer Offer: £30 in Free Bet18+, BeGambleAware.org.
New UK customers only. Min Stake: £5. Maximum Free Bet: £30. First bet on a Football or Horse Racing multiple with 3+ selections. Overall odds: 3.00 (2/1) or higher. Free Bets available upon settlement of the qualifying bet. 50 Free Spins on Big Bass Bonanza (£0.10 per spin) credited on settlement of qualifying Acca bet. No wagering requirements on free spin winnings. Debit Card deposit only (exclusions apply). This offer is valid 7 days from the new account being registered. Bet the Responsible Way. Full terms apply.Read Betway Review
- SBKSBK Bonus: £30 in Free Bet. Promo Code BRITISHG3018+, BeGambleAware.org.New UK customers only. Min £10/€10 first deposit using Debit Card or Trustly. Place a bet of £10 at min odds of 1.5. Free bets expire in 90 days. Full T&Cs apply.Read SBK ReviewBRITISHG30
- Mr PlayMrPlay Sport Bonus: £15 in Free Bets18+, BeGambleAware.org.
Welcome Bonus: New Players only, 1st Deposit, Min Deposit: £10, max £15 bonus, valid for 14 days, bets must be placed at a min. odds of 1/1 (2.00) or greater and be settled within 14 days of placement. System bets no eligible.Read Mr Play ReviewBGPLAY
- SpreadexSpreadex Sports Welcome Offer: £40 in free bet OR up to £300 cashback offer18+, BeGambleAware.org.
Place a fixed odds bet of at least £10 at minimum odds of 1/2. Promotions available to individuals who are registered customers of Spreadex. Qualifying bet cannot be placed in-play or cashed out early. Free bet stakes not included in any winnings. Free fixed odds bet can be placed by ticking the ‘Claim as Free Bet’ button on your bet slip when placing your chosen fixed odds bet. The free bet can be placed in-play but cannot be cashed out in-play and must run to the conclusion of the bet. Full terms apply.
- LadbrokesGet £20 in Free Bets when you stake £5 on sports!18+, BeGambleAware.org.
Terms: New accounts only, 18+, UK. To claim this Sports Promotion, you must register a NEW account, making a deposit of £/€5 or more and the first bet on your account must be a Qualifying Bet/s. The Qualifying bet/s will be made of a real money sports bet of at least £/€5 win or cumulative stakes of up to £/€5 , at fractional odds totalling 1/2 or greater. For a single line accumulator bet, each individual selection of the bet must at fractional odds of 1/2 or greater to be deemed a Qualifying Bet. Please note that only the win parts of win/each-way bets will qualify.Read Ladbrokes ReviewBET5GET20
- CoralGet up to £20 in Free Bets18+, BeGambleAware.org.
18+ New Online UK+IRE players. Paypal & some deposit & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater, Full terms and conditions apply. Please gamble responsibly.Read Coral Review
- BetwayBetway Casino Bonus: 125 Free NO Wager Spins18+, BeGambleAware.org.
New UK customers only. 125 free spins on Big Bass Bonanza (£0.10 per spin) credited after successful £10 deposit and £10 stake on Casino, Vegas or Live Casino. No wagering requirements on free spin winnings. Debit Card deposit only (exclusions apply). This offer is valid 7 days from the new account being registered. Bet the Responsible Way. Full terms apply.Read Betway Review
Mobile Bookmakers: Offers, Bonus & Free Bets
The bet365 app is the best app with free bets – get £30 offer as a new UK sports betting customer.
|UK Betting App||Free Bets & Deposit Offer|
|bet365 Free Bet Credits||£30 Free Bets|
|Betway App with Free Bet Offer||Deposit £10, get £30|
|Betfred||Bet £10, Get £40 in Bonuses|
|Ladbrokes||Bet £5, get £20|
|SBK||£30 in Free Bet|
|William Hill||Get £30 free bet|
|Fitzdares||£20 free bet Offer|
|10bet Sports||Up to £50 bonus credits|
|Grosvenor Bookmaker App||Bet £10 Get doubled your odds|
|Spreadex Sports||£40 in free bet OR up to £300 cashback|
Betting apps: how to fine the best one?
With so many sports betting apps available, it’s never been easier to place a bet on your iOS or Android mobile phone. But how do you find the right betting app? Luckily, British Gambler does the hard work for you so you can focus on betting on your favourite sports. We test and review all the best sports betting apps in UK for Android and iOS devices to make it easy for you to make the right choice.
There are many key features that you might look for in UK sports betting apps like Unibet, and British Gambler takes these into account when making our recommendations.
Every good bookmaker in 2023 now has a dedicated app. Apps must be specially designed to work on your touch-screen iphone or Android mobile device. The lobby and bet slips are adapted to make them easy to use, and you can filter your favourite sports in a bet slip with a single swipe. You can even make quick deposits using a standard mobile phone bill. This is what we look for when picking the best sports betting apps for UK.
- Good Smartphone Compatibility: The best mobile bookies work on both Apple/iOS and Android devices. So, whether you’ve got the latest Samsung smartphone or are still using your old iPhone, there’s a perfect betting app for you, like bet365.
- Great Range of Markets and Sports: Top bettng apps UK give you access to the most popular sports like football (EPL), rugby, NBA, cricket, golf and other betting markets such as World Cup, Olympics, Election and more with the best possible odds. You can bet in-play on tennis or football or watch live streams of the day’s races. Try Ladbrokes promotion, install their app, sign up and get free bet as a welcome bonus.
- Big Offers Like Cashback and Free Bets: UK betting apps are only as good as their bonus promotions. Mobile sports betting sites offer free bets to new players or match your first deposit. You can sometimes find exclusive deals just for mobile bettors. Check all teh latest offers here.
- Fast Deposits & Withdrawals on Your Phone: You can make instant deposits on the move with your phone. Use card details or an e-Wallet address, or use a mobile bill payment option like Boku.
- Helpful Customer Support 24/7: Got a problem? The best betting apps offer 24-hour customer service by live chat, phone, or email.
New Casino Customers only; New Customers only; Use code CASINO10 upon deposit (no Skrill/Neteller); Wager bonus 50x to release bonus winnings; Valid 30 days; Stake contribution and payment method exclusions apply; T&C apply;
New Bettors only; Code PLAY10; Wager deposit & bonus 8x; Max qualifying bet stake=initial bonus; Valid 60 days; Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply; T&C apply.Read 10bet Review
There are now over 80 million mobile phones in the UK, but not all are powerful enough to run sportsbook apps. It’s important you have the right device if you want to avoid any issues. British betting apps work on most iOS and Android devices. iOS apps can be downloaded directly from the App Store. The Google Play Store does have some sports betting apps but in general you will have to download the software directly from the betting site. Alternatively, you can log in to the bookmaker’s website via your Chrome browser and place bets that way.
- iOS (Apple): iOS8+
- Android: Android 4.4.2+
Native betting apps are usually reserved for iOS and Android users only. Other devices will have to use the sportsbook website. No-download betting sites are reliable but a native app like 32red app or Betfred will always offer better performance. Note, that it’s important too to have a good internet or Wi-Fi connection when you gamble on your mobile. Not all devices offer the same reliable and stable web connections. If you are making a lot of in-play bets, for example, it’s good to have solid internet while you gamble.
Many UK bookmakers offer mobile betting apps. It is hard to say which app is truly the best, but these three applications offer mobile sports betting services, odds, features and exciting promotions that are well worth exploring.
Another leading UK betting provider, bet365’s mobile betting app contains plenty of sports betting features. For instance, the brand states that users can stream thousands of events every year on mobile and tablet via the platform. The bet365 app is best for football betting in our opinion. You get live odds and great features like acca boosts and soccer streaming for EURO matches, World Cup tournament, EPL, UEFA football games and more.
Whether you are an Apple fan or an Android enthusiast, the Betfair Sports Betting is a strong option for tracking the latest odds. The mobile betting app includes in-play options and also has streaming features.
888 Sport Betting App
888 Sport describes its iOS and Android-friendly app as the number one destination for UK mobile sports betting. The site includes a range of betting features and also offers fingerprint touch and facial recognition ID for fast log-ins.
What can you bet on with UK betting apps?
Betting is not just about who wins or loses. You can now bet on everything from who will take the next thrown-in in a football match to who will serve the next double fault in a tennis game.
- The most popular bets are some of the more traditional such as match winner, correct score, and first goal scorer.
- Betting on the total number of goals in a football match or backing both teams to score are also very popular.
- In horse racing, winner and each-way bets remain the most popular along with forecast bets where the final order of a set of selections is predicted.
- Multiple bets and accumulators where predictions of two or more events are combined in a single bet are also popular.
Sports betting is hugely popular in the UK and there are more ways to wager than ever before. But what sports do UK punters like you love the most?
Football dominates sporting coverage in the UK and it’s no surprise that it’s one of your favourite sports to bet on. Premier League and domestic cup matches are the most common but other leagues from around the world are becoming increasingly popular. This gives you an even greater chance of finding the best value bets, and with the top UK betting apps, you can wager any time, from wherever you are.
Horse racing is synonymous with wagering with a staggering number of races staged each year. Mobile sports betting apps have made it easier than ever for you to wager on racing events from across the globe. Other popular sports include tennis, golf and US sports such as American football and basketball.
Most UK sports betting sites will offer you standard payment methods including bank transfers and debit or credit cards, and that’s fine – but some customers demand even more flexibility. If that’s you, then our list of recommended mobile apps for betting will save you from shopping around. Our top-rated betting apps offer alternative payment methods such as PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, and other digital payment systems, with some even accepting certain cryptocurrencies.
UK Android & iOS Sports Betting Apps Features
|bet365||Live streaming, Push Notifications, Bet Builder, Cash Out, Edit Bet, Personalised Alerts||Get £30 free bets|
|Betway||Free Bet Club, Betway Betting Boosts, eSports Markets||Deposit £10, get £30|
|BetRegal||BR-Bot tipping service, Push Notifications||Bet £10, get £10 in free bets|
|Ladbrokes||Live streaming, Welcome bonus, Push Notifications||Bet £5, get £20|
|PaddyPower||Automatic logout, Apple Pay deposits, free bets||5x £10 free bet|
|William Hill||Live streaming, in-play scoreboards, mobile Cash Out, #YourOdds betting, Top Bets widget||Bet £10, get £30 free bet|
|Betfred||Mobile payments, enhanced odds promotions||£40 in bonus|
|10bet Sports||Price Boosts||Up to £50 free bonus|
|Karamba||Zimpler mobile deposits, KaramBot tipping service||£10 free bet|
How to get started with the betting app?
- Download solid native betting apps for tablet or smartphone
- Find competitive odds on sports like football, cricket, and golf
- Earn a welcome bonus or free bets when you sign up
- UK best-rated betting apps are: bet365, William Hill, Unibet
You already have an account with the established and reputable betting apps like Boylesports? Try something new. There are several brand new proven and tested sports betting apps, such as Hopa sports, bet uk, novibet, karamba bet – more fresh and newest betting apps are coming up in 2023.
New betting apps in the UK
- Grosvenor app
- hopa sports
- bet uk
- 21 co uk
- sbk app
- mr play sports
- tote bet app
- maple bet
Top 10 football betting apps
Various surveys show that the majority of UK punters use mobile bookies to bet on football. Here is the list of the most popular football betting apps right now:
- bet365 (£50 free bet offer, code 365GMBLR)
- 10bet (top football app)
- Grosvenor app
- SBK (best football odds)
- Ladbrokes (best for in-play sports betting app)
- BetVictor UK (football acca boosters)
Read more about football and soccer betting offers here.
Key Betting Apps FAQs
Most major sports betting apps are available on popular devices such as smartphones and tablets running iOS and Android operating systems.
We test, review and update our list on a regular basis to help you choose the best app for your requirements.
You can choose to open multiple betting accounts, it’s really up to you. Some bettors choose to do so to ensure they find the best odds for every bet they place.
Opening an account is simple once you have downloaded and installed your mobile betting app of choice. You simply hit the register button and follow the steps which include filling out your name, address, date of birth, email, and phone number. You’ll also have to provide a user ID and password. Once registration is complete, you can add funds via your preferred deposit method and start sports betting.
You can deposit and fast withdraw funds using Skrill with these sports betting apps: 10bet, and Grosvenor UK.