UK horse betting apps have revolutionised the way we gamble in recent years. bet365, 10bet are among the best apps to bet on horse racing in the UK in 2023. They are so convenient and offer a streamlined gambling experience. Use apps to bet on Royal Ascot as well as on Grand National and other races. What is the Top UK Horse Betting App?
UK Horse Betting Apps – Updated 2023
- bet365 UK Horse – best app & bonus – £30 free bet – code: 365GMBLR
- 10Bet New Horse Betting App for UK
- Boylesports UK Betting Apps
- UK Unibet Horse Racing App
- Betfair Racing App
UK best horse racing app for Android and iOS & bonuses
- Bet365bet365 Horse Racing Bonus: £30 Bet Credits. Use code 365GMBLR18+, BeGambleAware.org.
New bet365 sports customers can get up to £30 in bet credit matched to their first deposit of £10 or more. To qualify, a bet must be placed on sports matching the initial deposit and contain at least one selection at odds of at least 1/5 (1.20). Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits, payment method exclusions and T&Cs apply.Read Bet365 Review365GMBLR
- 10bet10bet Horse Racing Offer: Get a 50% matched bonus up to £5018+, BeGambleAware.org.
New bettors get 50% of deposit up to £50; Once per household; Min deposit £15 (no Skrill/Neteller); Wager a total of 8 times deposit + bonus, with max qualifying bet stake equal to your initial bonus amount; Bonus expires after 60 days; Min odds of 4/5 on singles, or 2/5 per leg for acca; Some bet types excluded; See full terms.Read 10bet Review
- BetfredBetFred Bonus: Bet £10, Get £40 in Bonuses18+, BeGambleAware.org.
UK customers only. Register using the promo code WELCOME40, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets and £10 in Free Spins (50x20p) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Free Bet stakes are not included in any returns. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.Read Betfred ReviewWELCOME40
- GrosvenorGrosvenor Sport: Bet £10 Get doubled your odds18+, BeGambleAware.org.
New customers. Min stake £10. Get doubled your odds. Keep it fun – set your deposit limit. In order to qualify, customers must place a single bet of at least £10.at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater. Each-way bets must be £10 e/w (£20 total stake) or greater. Three £10 free bet tokens will be applied upon qualifying bet settlement. Country Restrictions and Full T&Cs apply.Read Grosvenor Review
Pick the best UK horse betting app:
- 888sport app offers fingerprint touch ID that makes your horse racing betting even more secure on mobile than ever before. The horse bet app is suitable for Android and iOS phones.
- Bet365 UK provides over 200,000 live streams a year on its mobile betting app, so you can bet on and watch your horses at the same time.
- Betfair UK has both a horse betting and exchange mobile app, so you can choose which platform to wager on via your smartphone or tablet.
- Unibet provides a NAPs and tips service so you can see which horses are fancied by expert tipsters working for the press. Unibet is also one of the best apps for free horse racing betting tips in the UK.
- William Hill UK let you enhance the racing odds for horses through their mobile app and Price Boost and Flash Odds promotions.
That’s what you can find out here, as well as the types of bet you can place and the many offers and horse bet promotions available via mobile platforms. Need help downloading horse betting apps? There’s an easy-to-follow guide here too. You can also read handy reviews of the top horse racing apps available today.
UK Top Horse Betting Apps & Their Offers
You can get many different offers and promotions through the top horse betting apps in the UK now. These include bets and get bonuses where, if your wagers meet certain conditions, you receive free bets. There are also extra place race deals where your each-way bets pay out on fourth, fifth and even more places. Money back deals where your stake is returned as cash or bonuses if your horse comes second, sometimes to the starting price (SP) favourite, are also available. Price boosts, which enhance the odds on offer to you, are another mobile promo type you should look out for.
You can get a more detailed look at the best horse racing apps UK punters can get for their mobile devices below:
Bet365 UK Horse Racing
With Bet365, their mobile betting platform offers a huge range of British, Irish and international horse racing odds from events around the world. Live streaming is also a big part of their service, so you can watch how the horses you back get on at the track.
There are many horse racing offers like Each Way Extra and the Feature Race 4/1 bonus, while the Best Odds Guaranteed comes into effect earlier than any other bookie. It’s never been easier to keep tabs on your bets either. You can track the progress of all your horse racing wagers easily on the Bet365 app, which is free to download for both Android and iOS devices.
bet365 allows you to watch live horse racing on your iPhone, iPad or Android app.
- Place a bet of at least £0.50 win or £0.25 each-way (or currency equivalent) on your selection(s) – this applies to single and multiple bet types.
- Once a qualifying bet has been placed and the stream is available (2 minutes before the off), click the Watch icon from either the bet slip, the racecard or from ‘Watch Your Live Races’.
- Enjoy the race, courtesy of bet365 Horse Racing Betting App! UK 18+.
William Hill Horse Betting App
Horse racing is also a major feature of the William Hill mobile experience. Their app gives you access for a limited time to Flash Odds and Happy Hour, where the prices of certain horses are massively enhanced. You can also stream all the action from the track via William Hill TV.
Their daily Scratch of the Day gives you a little something extra, such as the opportunity to get free bets. William Hill also puts you in control of boosting the prices of the horses you want to back with three daily Bet Boosts. Again, their app is available for iOS and Android mobile devices for free and constantly being updated with patches.
Bet Types Available on Horse Racing Apps
Depending on which UK horse betting apps you have on your smartphone or tablet, you have access to various wager types. These fall into three categories.
Firstly, there are fixed-odds bets like those offered in betting shops, on-track pitches and online bookmakers. Here you can back a horse for a straight win or each-way where place terms vary depending on the number of runners and type of race.
The options of backing a horse for a place, betting without the favourite and distance wagers should also be available. There may also be match bets between two horses on offer.
You can also bet on more than one horse in the same race through forecasts and tricasts, and reverse them covering multiple permutations. Doubles, trebles, accumulators, and combination and system bets are also there if you’re a more experienced punter. Your odds multiply from leg to leg with these.
Horse betting apps also give you access to pool bets like those placed on the Tote. These are parimutuel wagers based on how much interest there is in particular horses among the total amount staked. You can bet on horses for a win or a place, or go down the exotic route with exactas and trifectas. If you have a horse racing betting app provided by a betting exchange such as Betfair, then you can either back horses to win races or lay them to lose.
Just follow these simple instructions for downloading horse racing apps for your mobile devices:
- Visit the UK app store on your smartphone or tablet.
- Search for the horse betting apps you want to download.
- Now download the horse betting app for free to your device.
Horse Betting Apps FAQs
Yes, there are several horse racing apps UK punters can place bets on. All the leading online bookmakers have mobile platforms.
Many horse betting apps lay claim to being the best of their kind. You can see some of the top mobile platforms for horse racing wagers on this page.
Yes, all major UK horse betting apps offered by bookies are free to download for Android and iOS devices.