Spreadex Free Sports Bet and Sign up Bonus for 2023
If you a new customer to Spreadex Sports, you can get up to £40 in free bets welcome offer. Place a fixed odds bet of at least £10 at minimum odds of 1/2 and you will get 2 x £5 free bet plus 4 x £5 free spread bets. What is the bonus code to enter? You don’t need a code to claim Spreadex sign up offer in UK for 2023 – use link, place a sports bet to qualify.
Spreadex Sports Welcome Offer & Sign-up Bonus
|Spreadex Sports||Welcome Offer UK/2023||Bonus Code|
|Spreadex Sports Promo (spread odds)||Bet £10, Get 2 x £10 free fixed odds bets, 4 x £5 free spread bets + £1 Race Index spread bet||CLAIM OFFER!|
|Spreadex Football Bonus (fixed odds)||get up to £35 free bet when betting £25||Get Spreadex Bonus (codes not required)|
|Spreadex Cashback Offer||get CASHBACK up to £300 on selected qualifying spread bets||Go to spreadex.com|
5 Best Spreadex Promotions 2023
Spreadex is the only gambling site to offer the option of two types of sports betting – fixed odds and spread sports wagering – as well as financial trading and an online casino. The choice of which to pursue is left entirely up to the bettor. Spreadex is regulated by the FCA and the UK Gambling Commission. SpreadEx offers a unique angle of sports betting thanks to its spread betting service. However, for standard fixed odds betting there are other sites out there such as Bet365 or William Hill that offer a better choice of sports and more payment options. Learn about spread betting here and claim Spreadex sports welcome offer, including free bet additional promotions.
Whether you are a new or existing customer, Spreadex has a range of bonuses and betting promotions. Here are some of the bonuses currently available:
- £40 free bet offer. Get 2 x £10 free fixed odds bets, 4 x £5 free spread bets + £1 Race Index spread bet.
- Cashback offer up to £300.
- New customer 2x free £5 spread bets bonus.
- 1st Scorer free bet bonus.
- Horse Betting Money back deal.
Cashback offer: If you stake £300 or more on qualifying sports spread betting markets within your first 28 days you will be given £300 cash on your account. If you stake a lower amount you will get cashback matching that level. Any cash back added to your account is not a free bet and therefore it is possible to see losses that exceed your stake.
How to Claim £40 Free Bet Offer at Spreadex?
- SIGN UP: Create your Spreadex account in minutes. No bonus codes needed. Use link.
- BET £40 OFFER: Place a £10 fixed odds bet at minimum odds of 1/2.
- Get £40 IN FREE BETS: After your bet is settled, receive various free bets: a £10 fixed odds bet, a £5 Total Goals football spread bet, a £5 racing Winning Favourites spread bet, and a £1 racing Race Index spread bet.
- An additional set of free bets (£10 fixed odds bet, £5 Total Goals football spread bet, and £5 racing Winning Favourites spread bet) will be credited to your account 24 hours later.
- Free fixed odds bets can be placed by checking the ‘Claim as Free Bet’ button on your bet slip.
- The free bet can be used in-play but cannot be cashed out in-play. Unused free bets expire after 28 days
- To use the free spread bets, you need to open a full sports spread betting account. Be aware that spread betting can lead to losses greater than your initial stake. Full Bonus Ts&Cs Apply. 18+ begambleaware.org.
SpreadEx Sports Cashback Offer Details
As well as the £10 welcome offer, you can also get up to £300 in cashback. You just need to stake £300 or more on selected spread betting markets within the first 28 days to qualify. If you stake lower amount, you will receiving the cash equivalent. Any cashback added to your account is not a free bet and therefore it is possible to see losses that exceed your stake. Those who prefer to stick with fixed odds betting can also access a signup bonus offer. Players who join and place a £10 fixed odds bet will get 2 free £5 fixed odds bets.
Spreadex £300 Bet Refund Terms
- Place a fixed odds bet of at least £10 at minimum odds of 1/2.
- Ensure your account is set for spread betting to use the 2 x free £5 Total Goals spread bets.
- If you stake £300 or more on qualifying sports spread betting markets in your first 28 days, you’ll receive £300 cash on your account.
- If you stake less, you’ll receive cashback matching that level. E.g., if you’ve staked £100, you’ll receive £100 cash.
- Cashback is not a free bet and can lead to losses greater than your stake.
- Qualifying Sports Spread Betting Markets: Various sports including horse racing, football, cricket, greyhounds, golf, tennis, NFL, Rugby Union, Rugby League, basketball, snooker, and darts, with specific betting markets outlined in the original text.
Spreadex £10 Free Spread Bets (Football)
- SIGN UP: Create a full Spreadex sports spread betting account today to claim coupon bonus. Use our code-link.
- PLACE A £10 BET: Place a fixed odds bet of at least £10 at minimum odds of 1/2.Once the bet is settled this will trigger your fixed odds account opening offer.
- On receipt of your first free fixed odds bet you will also receive your first free £5 Total Goals spread bet.
Interactive football spread betting calculator by Spreadex
Spreadex Betting App Review
You can wager with Spreadex on your Android or iOS mobile device by downloading the app from your app store. Just search for Spreadex sports and click ‘Install’ to get started. If you are located outside of the UK, you can also download the Android app directly from their website. Another great thing about Spreadex betting app is that you can login quickly, safely and securely via Touch ID, or Face ID if using an iPhone. try an altrenative – 10bet app or other top sports betting apps for UK.
7 useful betting tools offered by Spreadex Sports
- auto cash-out
- live streaming
- search for a bet option
- live simulation race graphics
- spread betting interactive calculator and odds convertor
- expanded pre-match football betting stats
What do customers say? SpreadEx has an impressive score of 4.7 out of 5 on the App Store – based on the recent reviews. Overall customers seem to love the app and the wagering options, while a few complained of the app crashing and slow withdrawal times.
Spreadex Betting Markets & Bet Types
There are plenty of betting odds and markets for Spreadex punters to access. This online bookmaker offers thousands of sports spread betting and sports fixed odds betting prices on hundreds of global events every week.
Sports betting players at SpreadEx UK can bet on sports (with a free bet bonus) including football, F1, rugby, rowing, golf, greyhounds, Olympics, tennis, snooker, American football, Aussie Rules, baseball, boxing, cricket, darts, esports, handball, ice hockey, motor racing, table tennis, UFC, volleyball and virtual sports. Along with the traditional sports betting lines such as moneyline, spread, total, props, futures and accumulators, Spreadex also offers spread betting. With spread betting the more a player is right, the more they can win. However, get the bet wrong and they can lose more than their initial stake.
- Horse Racing: Favourites, Starting Prices, Racing Post Favs, Spotlight Verdict, Multi-Mules, Squared Numbers (bets must be placed before the first race of a meeting each day), 50-30-20-10 Index, 50-25-10 Index.
- Football: Bookings, Shirt Numbers, Multicorners, Goals x Corners, Cross-Corners, Corners Squared, Total Goal Minutes, Headed Goal Minutes, Penalty Goal Minutes, Super Mega Headed Goal Minutes, Super Mega Penalty Goal Minutes, Match Performance, Team Performance, Performance Supremacy, Goals x Corners (not Team Goals x Corners), Goals Cubed, Goal Rush, Player Performances, Player Goal Minutes, Super Mega Player Goal Minutes, All Goal Times.
- Cricket: Innings Runs (Test Match, ODI and T20), Super Mega Runs, Batsman Match Runs (Test Match), Batsman’s Runs (Test, ODI and T20), ODI/T20 Supremacy, Multi Wides, Multi Sixes, Multi Fours, 50 Ups.
- Greyhounds: Favourites, Multi Traps, 50-25-10 Index.
- Golf: 10-3 Player Matchbets (excluding match play), Matchplay Supremacy.
- Tennis: X-Courts, Player Match Points, Total Points, Points Supremacy.
- NFL: Total Points, TD Shirt Numbers, Supremacy, TD Yardage, FG Yardage, Pen Yardage, Match Performance, Team Performances, Performance Supremacy.
- Rugby Union: Points Supremacy, Total Points, Tryscorers Shirts, Try Rush, Match Performance, Team Performance, Performance Supremacy, Hotshots, Kicking Metres.
- Rugby League: Points Supremacy, Total Points, Tryscorers Shirts, Try Rush, Match Performance, Team Performance, Performance Supremacy, Hotshots, Kicking Metres.
- Basketball: Team Points, Total Points, Supremacy.
- Snooker: 10-3 Frame Supremacy, Match 50-Ups, Player 50-Ups, Total Match Points, Total Player Points.
- Darts: 10-3 Leg Supremacy, Highest Match Checkout.
For all the above markets (with the exception of cricket Innings Runs and Batsman’s Runs), bets must be placed pre-match or pre-event start. Only opening stakes count. For bets closed out in-play, the opening part of the bet will still count.
Spreadex In-Play Betting Odds
At Spreadex bookie, one of their specialities is running sports betting, whether that be on sports spread betting or sports fixed odds betting. In-play sports spread betting allows bettors to open or close bets at any time during a match or event, either to take profits early or to cut their losses.
Visit Spreadex today and you can bet of the following sports:
- Australian Rules
- Horse Racing
- Ice Hockey
- Motor Racing
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Table Tennis
- Virtual Sports
Spreadex offers odd on many major sport events including:
- European Championship Football
- FIFA World Cup
- All 4 tennis Grand Slams
- All 4 golf Majors
- Cheltenham Festival
- Grand National
- Six Nations Rugby
- NBA Playoffs
Live streaming at Spreadex
When you wager at Spreadex, you can also watch a broad range of live streams. Sports covered include horse racing, greyhounds, tennis, cricket, snooker and football. A very user-friendly system, if a live stream is available, it is clearly marked below the event on the main menu page of the relevant sport. What is good about Spreadex features is that they also provide you with a live streaming option in the menu so you can access the events at any time. Try other live streaming services for UK, for example bet365 sports streams.
Spreadex Sports Blog & Free Betting Tips
SpreadEx has a blog page with a round-up of all the betting action as well as daily betting tips from their team of in-house writers. There are also betting guides so you can boost your knowledge. We like that the SpreadEx blog page publishes a regular ‘What happened next?’ feature with videos of extraordinary sporting moments.
Payment Options & Support
The available payment options at Spreadex online betting site include UK debit card (Visa, Switch/Maestro), credit card (Visa, MasterCard), bank transfer, cheque and direct debit.
- UK Debit Card: You can pay online or by phone
- Bank Transfer: These can take up 2 days
- Cheque: Made payable to SpreadEx Ltd
- Direct Debit: To automatically deposit funds or pay out winnings
The same methods can be used for withdrawals with the maximum amount for debit cards set at £25,000. The Spreadex also provides three cash out options available to aid a player’s enjoyment of in-play betting. There is One-Click Cash Out, Auto Cash Out or Partial Cash Out. Check here to see how each of these cash out options work.
Spreadex customer support is available seven days a week from 8 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Players can also call 01727 895 000. Overseas players are invited to call +44 1727 895 000. Email at email@example.com is another support option.
Beyond sports betting and Spreadex online casino, the site also provides financial trading betting markets. Financial spread betting with Spreadex offers a fast, reliable, simple and cost-effective means of trading the global markets. Players can choose from a wide range of products with 24-hour trading and spreads from 0.6 points on their more popular markets.