Spreadex Sports Betting Review & Free Bet Bonus
Spreadex is the only online firm to offer the option of two types of sports betting – fixed odds and spread sports betting – as well as financial trading and an online casino. The choice of which to pursue is left entirely up to the bettor. Spreadex is regulated by the FCA and the UK Gambling Commission.
Learn about spread betting and then claim Spreadex free bet bonus, with no promo code – details below.
The SpreadEx Free Bet Offer
|SpreadEx Bookmaker||Bonus Details|
|Free Bet Amount*||£300|
|SpreadEx Bonus Type||Cashback Bonus|
|Promo Code for SpreadEx Sports Betting||TBA|
Spreadex offers a unique signup bonus to new betting customers. Those who stake £300 or above on qualifying sports spread betting markets in their first 28 days with Spreadex will be given either £300 cash into their account, or a brand new iPad.
Punters who stake a lower amount will get cash back matching that level. For instance, if they have staked £50 on the qualifying sports spread bet markets after 28 days they will be given £50 cash in their account.
For players who reach £300 and would prefer to receive an iPad, they must email email@example.com or call them at 08000 526 575 or 01727 895 090 and they will remove the cash from the account and instead arrange for the iPad to be sent to the player.
Those who prefer to stick with fixed odds betting can also access a signup bonus offer. Players who join and place a £25 fixed odds bet will get five free £5 fixed odds bets.
2022 World Cup Bonus & Spreadex
Spreadex stands apart from many of its bookmaker counterparts in that it offers sports spread betting and fixed-odds betting, giving customers a different spin on their approach to the 2022 World Cup.
The spread-focused site traditionally doesn’t focus as much of its content around special offers and promotions, with much of its appeal coming from the multitude of markets it offers on football betting.
Some of Spreadex’s regular football markets include being able to bet when a goal will be scored and how (e.g. header, penalty), number of corners, total booking points and much, much more.
Along with its betting content, the Spreadex blog will also discuss interesting bets and tips for major events like the 2022 World Cup, as well as in-play betting and stats centres for each fixture during the tournament.
Spreadex Betting App
Spreadex players can bet on the go via their tablet and smartphone apps that work with both iOS and Android devices. Players can login quickly, safely and securely via Touch ID, or Face ID if using an iPhone.
Sports, Events & Bet Types
There are plenty of betting odds and markets for Spreadex punters to access. This online bookmaker offers thousands of sports spread betting and sports fixed odds betting prices on hundreds of global events every week.
Sports betting players at SpreadEx bookmaker can bet on sports (with a free bet bonus) including football, F1, rugby, rowing, golf, greyhounds, Olympics, tennis, snooker, American football, Aussie Rules, baseball, boxing, cricket, darts, esports, handball, ice hockey, motor racing, table tennis, UFC, volleyball and virtual sports.
Along with the traditional sports betting lines such as moneyline, spread, total, props, futures and accumulators, Spreadex also offers spread betting. With spread betting the more a player is right, the more they can win. However, get the bet wrong and they can lose more than their initial stake.
Spread Betting Markets & Bet Types
- Horse Racing: Favourites, Starting Prices, Racing Post Favs, Spotlight Verdict, Multi-Mules, Squared Numbers (bets must be placed before the first race of a meeting each day), 50-30-20-10 Index, 50-25-10 Index.
- Football: Bookings, Shirt Numbers, Multicorners, Goals x Corners, Cross-Corners, Corners Squared, Total Goal Minutes, Headed Goal Minutes, Penalty Goal Minutes, Super Mega Headed Goal Minutes, Super Mega Penalty Goal Minutes, Match Performance, Team Performance, Performance Supremacy, Goals x Corners (not Team Goals x Corners), Goals Cubed, Goal Rush, Player Performances, Player Goal Minutes, Super Mega Player Goal Minutes, All Goal Times.
- Cricket: Innings Runs (Test Match, ODI and T20), Super Mega Runs, Batsman Match Runs (Test Match), Batsman’s Runs (Test, ODI and T20), ODI/T20 Supremacy, Multi Wides, Multi Sixes, Multi Fours, 50 Ups.
- Greyhounds: Favourites, Multi Traps, 50-25-10 Index.
- Golf: 10-3 Player Matchbets (excluding match play), Matchplay Supremacy.
- Tennis: X-Courts, Player Match Points, Total Points, Points Supremacy.
- NFL: Total Points, TD Shirt Numbers, Supremacy, TD Yardage, FG Yardage, Pen Yardage, Match Performance, Team Performances, Performance Supremacy.
- Rugby Union: Points Supremacy, Total Points, Tryscorers Shirts, Try Rush, Match Performance, Team Performance, Performance Supremacy, Hotshots, Kicking Metres.
- Rugby League: Points Supremacy, Total Points, Tryscorers Shirts, Try Rush, Match Performance, Team Performance, Performance Supremacy, Hotshots, Kicking Metres.
- Basketball: Team Points, Total Points, Supremacy.
- Snooker: 10-3 Frame Supremacy, Match 50-Ups, Player 50-Ups, Total Match Points, Total Player Points.
- Darts: 10-3 Leg Supremacy, Highest Match Checkout.
For all the above markets (with the exception of cricket Innings Runs and Batsman’s Runs), bets must be placed pre-match or pre-event start. Only opening stakes count. For bets closed out in-play, the opening part of the bet will still count.
In-Play Betting & Live Streaming
At Spreadex bookie, one of their specialities is in-play sports betting, whether that be on sports spread betting or sports fixed odds betting. In-play sports spread betting allows bettors to open or close bets at any time during a match or event, either to take profits early or to cut their losses.
Spreadex also provides three cash out options available to aid a player’s enjoyment of in-play betting. There is One-Click Cash Out, Auto Cash Out or Partial Cash Out. Check here to see how each of these cash out options work.
Beyond sports betting and an online casino, Spreadex also provides financial trading betting markets. Financial spread betting with Spreadex offers a fast, reliable, simple and cost-effective means of trading the global markets.
Players can choose from a wide range of products with 24-hour trading and spreads from 0.6 points on their more popular markets. They get to trade via their choice of trading platforms, including a customisable desktop platform, tablet app or mobile app. Alternatively you can trade by calling their team of knowledgeable traders.
Payment Options & Support
The available payment options at Spreadex online betting site include UK debit card (Visa, Switch/Maestro), credit card (Visa, MasterCard), bank transfer, cheque and direct debit.
All are available for withdrawals as well, as are cheques by mail. There is a £50 minimum for withdrawals.
Spreadex customer support is available seven days a week from 8 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Players can also call 01727 895 000. Overseas players are invited to call +44 1727 895 000. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org is another support option.