Spreadex Sports Sign up Bonus & Free Bet Offer 2022
If you a new customer to Spreadex Sports, you can get up to £25 in free bets welcome offer. Just place a bet of £25 at odds of 1/2 and you’ll get five x £5 free bet. If you wager less, you’ll get a lower bonus of the same value as your stake. What is the bonus code to enter? You don’t need a code to claim Spreadex sign up offer in UK for 2022 – use link, place a sports bet to qualify.
Spreadex Sports Welcome Offer & Sign up Bonus
|Spreadex Sports||Welcome Offer UK/2022||Bonus Code|
|Spreadex Football Bonus (fixed odds)||get up to £35 free bet when betting £25||CLAIM OFFER!|
|Spreadex Sports Promo (spread odds)||place a £10 bet get 2x free £5 spread bets||Get Spreadex Bonus (codes not required)|
|Spreadex Cashback Offer||get CASHBACK on selected qualifying spread bets, up to £300 max||Go to spreadex.com/sports/promotions|
5 Best Spreadex Promotions 2022
Spreadex is the only gambling site to offer the option of two types of sports betting – fixed odds and spread sports wagering – as well as financial trading and an online casino. The choice of which to pursue is left entirely up to the bettor. Spreadex is regulated by the FCA and the UK Gambling Commission. SpreadEx offers a unique angle of sports betting thanks to its spread betting service. However, for standard fixed odds betting there are other sites out there such as Bet365 or William Hill that offer a better choice of sports and more payment options. Learn about spread betting here and claim Spreadex sports welcome offer, including free bet additional promotions.
Whether you are a new or existing customer, Spreadex has a range of bonuses and betting promotions. Here are some of the bonuses currently available:
- £35 free bet offer.
- New customer 2x free £5 spread bets bonus.
- Cashback offer up to £300.
- 1st Scorer free bet bonus.
- Horse Betting Money back deal.
How to Claim 35 Free Bet Offer at Spreadex?
- SIGN UP: Create your Spreadex account in minutes. No bonus codes needed. Use link.
- BET £25 OFFER: Place a £25 fixed odds bet at minimum odds of 1/2.
- GET £35 IN FREE BETS: Get 5 x £5 free fixed odds bets + 2 x £5 free Total Goals spread bets. Spreadex free bets must be claimed within 28 days of opening your fixed odds betting account. Free bet stake not included in any winnings. Bonus Ts&Cs Apply. 18+ begambleaware.org
- Promotions available to 18+ aged individuals who are registered customers of Spreadex.
- Qualifying bet cannot be placed in-play or cashed out early.
- Free bet stakes not included in any winnings.
- Free fixed odds bet can be placed by ticking the ‘Claim as Free Bet’ button on your bet slip when placing your chosen fixed odds bet.
- The free bet can be placed in-play but cannot be cashed out in-play and must run to the conclusion of the bet.
- Free bets must be claimed within 28 days of opening.
- Spreadex UK free fixed odds bet can be placed by ticking the ‘Claim as Free Bet’ button on your bet slip when placing your chosen fixed odds bet.Note however, that the free bet can be placed in-play but cannot be cashed out in-play and must run to the conclusion of the bet.
Spreadex £10 Free Spread Bets (Football)
- SIGN UP: Create a full Spreadex sports spread betting account today to claim coupon bonus. Use our code-link.
- PLACE A £10 BET: Place a fixed odds bet of at least £10 at minimum odds of 1/2.Once the bet is settled this will trigger your fixed odds account opening offer.
- On receipt of your first free fixed odds bet you will also receive your first free £5 Total Goals spread bet.
£300 Cashback Offer or an iPAD
As well as the £25 welcome offer, you can also get up to £300 in cashback (or an iPad 10.2 inch WIFI 32GB). You just need to stake £300 or more on selected spread betting markets within the first 28 days to qualify. If you stake less, you’ll receiving the cash equivalent. Those who prefer to stick with fixed odds betting can also access a signup bonus offer. Players who join and place a £25 fixed odds bet will get five free £5 fixed odds bets.
Interactive football spread betting calculator by Spreadex
Spreadex Betting App Review
You can wager with Spreadex on your Android or iOS mobile device by downloading the app from your app store. Just search for Spreadex sports and click ‘Install’ to get started. If you are located outside of the UK, you can also download the Android app directly from their website. Another great thing about Spreadex betting app is that you can login quickly, safely and securely via Touch ID, or Face ID if using an iPhone. try an altrenative – 10bet app or other top sports betting apps for UK.
7 useful betting tools offered by Spreadex Sports
- auto cash-out
- live streaming
- search for a bet option
- live simulation race graphics
- spread betting interactive calculator and odds convertor
- expanded pre-match football betting stats
What do customers say? SpreadEx has an impressive score of 4.7 out of 5 on the App Store – based on the recent reviews. Overall customers seem to love the app and the wagering options, while a few complained of the app crashing and slow withdrawal times.
Spreadex Betting Markets & Bet Types
There are plenty of betting odds and markets for Spreadex punters to access. This online bookmaker offers thousands of sports spread betting and sports fixed odds betting prices on hundreds of global events every week.
Sports betting players at SpreadEx UK can bet on sports (with a free bet bonus) including football, F1, rugby, rowing, golf, greyhounds, Olympics, tennis, snooker, American football, Aussie Rules, baseball, boxing, cricket, darts, esports, handball, ice hockey, motor racing, table tennis, UFC, volleyball and virtual sports. Along with the traditional sports betting lines such as moneyline, spread, total, props, futures and accumulators, Spreadex also offers spread betting. With spread betting the more a player is right, the more they can win. However, get the bet wrong and they can lose more than their initial stake.
- Horse Racing: Favourites, Starting Prices, Racing Post Favs, Spotlight Verdict, Multi-Mules, Squared Numbers (bets must be placed before the first race of a meeting each day), 50-30-20-10 Index, 50-25-10 Index.
- Football: Bookings, Shirt Numbers, Multicorners, Goals x Corners, Cross-Corners, Corners Squared, Total Goal Minutes, Headed Goal Minutes, Penalty Goal Minutes, Super Mega Headed Goal Minutes, Super Mega Penalty Goal Minutes, Match Performance, Team Performance, Performance Supremacy, Goals x Corners (not Team Goals x Corners), Goals Cubed, Goal Rush, Player Performances, Player Goal Minutes, Super Mega Player Goal Minutes, All Goal Times.
- Cricket: Innings Runs (Test Match, ODI and T20), Super Mega Runs, Batsman Match Runs (Test Match), Batsman’s Runs (Test, ODI and T20), ODI/T20 Supremacy, Multi Wides, Multi Sixes, Multi Fours, 50 Ups.
- Greyhounds: Favourites, Multi Traps, 50-25-10 Index.
- Golf: 10-3 Player Matchbets (excluding match play), Matchplay Supremacy.
- Tennis: X-Courts, Player Match Points, Total Points, Points Supremacy.
- NFL: Total Points, TD Shirt Numbers, Supremacy, TD Yardage, FG Yardage, Pen Yardage, Match Performance, Team Performances, Performance Supremacy.
- Rugby Union: Points Supremacy, Total Points, Tryscorers Shirts, Try Rush, Match Performance, Team Performance, Performance Supremacy, Hotshots, Kicking Metres.
- Rugby League: Points Supremacy, Total Points, Tryscorers Shirts, Try Rush, Match Performance, Team Performance, Performance Supremacy, Hotshots, Kicking Metres.
- Basketball: Team Points, Total Points, Supremacy.
- Snooker: 10-3 Frame Supremacy, Match 50-Ups, Player 50-Ups, Total Match Points, Total Player Points.
- Darts: 10-3 Leg Supremacy, Highest Match Checkout.
For all the above markets (with the exception of cricket Innings Runs and Batsman’s Runs), bets must be placed pre-match or pre-event start. Only opening stakes count. For bets closed out in-play, the opening part of the bet will still count.
Spreadex In-Play Betting Odds
At Spreadex bookie, one of their specialities is running sports betting, whether that be on sports spread betting or sports fixed odds betting. In-play sports spread betting allows bettors to open or close bets at any time during a match or event, either to take profits early or to cut their losses.
Visit Spreadex today and you can bet of the following sports:
- Australian Rules
- Horse Racing
- Ice Hockey
- Motor Racing
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Table Tennis
- Virtual Sports
Spreadex offers odd on many major sport events including:
- European Championship Football
- FIFA World Cup
- All 4 tennis Grand Slams
- All 4 golf Majors
- Cheltenham Festival
- Grand National
- Six Nations Rugby
- NBA Playoffs
2022 World Cup Bonus & Spreadex
Spreadex stands apart from many of its bookmaker counterparts in that it offers sports spread betting and fixed-odds betting, giving customers a different spin on their approach to the 2022 World Cup. The spread-focused site traditionally doesn’t focus as much of its content around special offers and promotions, with much of its appeal coming from the multitude of markets it offers on football betting. Some of Spreadex’s regular football markets include being able to bet when a goal will be scored and how (e.g. header, penalty), number of corners, total booking points and much, much more. Interesting that along with its betting content, the Spreadex blog will also discuss interesting bets and tips for major events like the 2022 World Cup, as well as in-play betting and stats centres for each fixture during the tournament.
Live streaming at Spreadex
When you wager at Spreadex, you can also watch a broad range of live streams. Sports covered include horse racing, greyhounds, tennis, cricket, snooker and football. A very user-friendly system, if a live stream is available, it is clearly marked below the event on the main menu page of the relevant sport. What is good about Spreadex features is that they also provide you with a live streaming option in the menu so you can access the events at any time. Try other live streaming services for UK, for example bet365 sports streams.
Spreadex Sports Blog & Free Betting Tips
SpreadEx has a blog page with a round-up of all the betting action as well as daily betting tips from their team of in-house writers. There are also betting guides so you can boost your knowledge. We like that the SpreadEx blog page publishes a regular ‘What happened next?’ feature with videos of extraordinary sporting moments.
Payment Options & Support
The available payment options at Spreadex online betting site include UK debit card (Visa, Switch/Maestro), credit card (Visa, MasterCard), bank transfer, cheque and direct debit.
- UK Debit Card: You can pay online or by phone
- Bank Transfer: These can take up 2 days
- Cheque: Made payable to SpreadEx Ltd
- Direct Debit: To automatically deposit funds or pay out winnings
The same methods can be used for withdrawals with the maximum amount for debit cards set at £25,000. The Spreadex also provides three cash out options available to aid a player’s enjoyment of in-play betting. There is One-Click Cash Out, Auto Cash Out or Partial Cash Out. Check here to see how each of these cash out options work.
Spreadex customer support is available seven days a week from 8 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Players can also call 01727 895 000. Overseas players are invited to call +44 1727 895 000. Email at email@example.com is another support option.
Beyond sports betting and Spreadex online casino, the site also provides financial trading betting markets. Financial spread betting with Spreadex offers a fast, reliable, simple and cost-effective means of trading the global markets. Players can choose from a wide range of products with 24-hour trading and spreads from 0.6 points on their more popular markets.